Due to continued company growth, we are looking to increase our output with the recruitment of a full time Web Developer. The role is not dependant on location as large parts of this position will enable the successful applicant to work from home.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to help develop our current web based systems and websites along with having the ability to produce web applications and websites from flat designs.
You will work closely and report in to our Senior/Head Web developer to understand all current web applications and develop backend solutions using existing techniques, frameworks and languages and make recommendations to evolve and develop the systems and provide continuous business improvement.
This is an opportunity to learn and be inspired by the talent around you and help inspire the organisation with fresh thinking, new ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills enabling you to liaise both internally and externally with people at all levels.
- Have the ability to present your ideas and new developments in a clear and concise manner so that they can be understood and also interpret briefs effectively.
- Test your work and the work done by others.
- Deliver tasks and projects on time and on budget.
- Appraisal of new and existing processes and their suitability to meet the future needs of the organisation whilst meeting security requirements.
- Knowledge of SQL, XML and Laravel.
- Web server experience of IIS/Apache; 2012R2/Linux Servers.
- Web security knowledge.
Work from home opportunities