A small, but passionate business in the heart of Letchworth Garden City are looking to recruit an experienced IT Supply Analyst due to continued growth.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated IT Support Analyst with a minimum of 3 years IT Support experience, who is able to provide an effective and responsive technical support service to all IT users in the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with key business stakeholders, you will troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve
- problems related to hardware, operating systems and mobile devices.
- You will be the first point of contact for all technical enquiries, supporting hardware, software,
- and network issues via onsite, telephone, remote and service desk.
- You will own the IT process for new starters and leavers along with other related tasks such
- as desktop support, printer support, software installations, patch management as well as
- maintaining the ticketing management system.
What we’re looking for:
You are a strong communicator (both written and verbal) with the ability to provide high-quality
support in a customer-focused role. As an IT Support Analyst, you will have had exposure and have a
working knowledge of the following environments and technologies:
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft InTune
- Office 365 including SharePoint
- Active Directory
- Mobile Technology (Apple and Android)
- CRM (preferably Microsoft Dynamics)
- Azure Information Protection
If you are looking for a career in IT Support where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, then hit that apply now button. We’d love to hear from you.